Saturday, October 4, 2008

Medium Built Example: Dolph Lundgren

Medium built, Not Slim or Tanks


Dolph Lundgren (born Hans Lundgren on November 3, 1957[1] in Stockholm, Sweden,[2]) is a Swedish actor, director and karateka. Well known for his tall stature and level of fitness, Lundgren stood around 6 ft 5 in (195 cm) and over 240 pounds (108 kg) at his peak. He belongs to a generation of film actors who epitomise the movie action hero stereotype including Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steven Seagal and Jean-Claude Van Damme, some of whom he has worked with in his career.

Lundgren's breakthrough came when he starred in Rocky IV in 1985 as the imposing Russian boxer Ivan Drago. Since then, he has starred in more than 40 pictures, all of them in the action film genre.[3] He portrayed He-Man in the 1987 film Masters of the Universe, and in the early 1990s, appeared in films such as Showdown in Little Tokyo (1991), opposite Brandon Lee, Universal Soldier (1992), opposite Jean-Claude Van Damme, Joshua Tree opposite Kristian Alfonso and George Segal, and Johnny Mnemonic alongside Keanu Reeves. Since the mid 1990s Lundgren has increasingly starred in lower profile action pictures and B movies, many of them direct to video.

The Defender in 2004 marked Lundgren's directorial debut, following up with films such such as The Mechanik (2005) Missionary Man (2007) and the upcoming Command Performance in which he also starred.


Dolph Lundgren
Born Hans Lundgren
November 3, 1957 (1957-11-03) (age 50)
Spånga, Stockholm, Sweden
Occupation Actor and Director



Artwork of Lundgren on a wall outside a cinema in Damascus, Syria
Artwork of Lundgren on a wall outside a cinema in Damascus, Syria


Lundgren in 1990
Lundgren in 1990

In 1985, Lundgren made his feature-film debut in the James Bond film A View to a Kill with a minor role as a suited KGB henchman named Venz. The role was suggested to the producers of the Bond film by his girlfriend at the time, Grace Jones. Then he beat 5000 other hopefuls to land the breakthrough role of Ivan Drago, Sylvester Stallone's opponent in Rocky IV (1985). As he stated himself, he was initially turned down for the role, because he was too tall.[9] In order to improve his physique and athletic abilities for the role of Ivan Drago, he began to train intensely in bodybuilding and boxing shortly before the film was shot.[10] In an interview with his co-star, Sylvester Stallone said of Lundgren: "During Rocky IV, Dolph had hit me so hard I had swelling around the heart and had to stay in intensive care at St. John’s Hospital for four days."[

Dolph received his first lead role as the mighty He-Man in Masters of the Universe (1987), based on the popular children's Mattel toys. He starred as a reformed Spetsnaz in Red Scorpion, and then as Marvel comics character Frank Castle aka The Punisher, in the 1989 film The Punisher. In the 1990s he starred in action films such as Showdown in Little Tokyo (co-starring Brandon Lee), Universal Soldier (co-starring Jean-Claude Van Damme and directed by Roland Emmerich), Joshua Tree (directed by stunt legend Vic Armstrong), Men of War (scripted by John Sayles), Johnny Mnemonic (co-starring Keanu Reeves and directed by artist Robert Longo), Silent Trigger (directed by Russell Mulcahy) and the TV pilot Blackjack (directed by John Woo).

... Post - hans "dolph" lundgren
300 x 245 - 60k - jpg
www.kyokushin4life.com
[ More from www.stockholmskarate.com ]
DOLPH :: karate pics
257 x 265 - 12k - jpg
www.gmrmedia.com
[ More from www.gmrmedia.com ]
[Dolph Hans Lundgren] Dolph Lundgren
375 x 375 - 26k - jpg
home.claranet.de
DOLPH :: karate pics
268 x 256 - 12k - jpg
www.gmrmedia.com
Hans Lundgren
200 x 241 - 37k - jpg
www.stockholmskarate.com
Dolph Lundgren AKA Hans Lundgren
200 x 267 - 14k - jpg
www.nndb.com
... University with Hans Lundgren
1600 x 1067 - 19k - jpg
picasaweb.google.com
... Birth name: Hans Lundgren ...
126 x 180 - 7k - jpg
www.galleryofcelebrities.com
英文原名: Hans Lundgren
373 x 440 - 32k - jpg
www.mtime.com
... Dolph Lundgren (vero nome Hans), ...
293 x 440 - 21k - jpg
www.hokutonoken.it



Lundgren, shown in the throes of ...



6' 4" (193 cm) height, blue eyes and blonde hair.


i don't know if this is him but same name
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A2371475

Viking Wives Book Club Article

I read the article about the Viking wives book club, and I was compelled to comment on it. As a dark haired, golden tan skinned exotic foreign beauty (ok so that's what I was told), I LOVE and ADORE Icelandic men!

I was first introduced to Viking men when I saw Dolph Lundgren on TV in Rocky Four, I was IN LOVE instantly! Yes I realize he is a snobbish Swede to some but he opened the door to my obsession for Viking men!

To make matters more complicated, one day when I was out, and I met a dolph lundgren look alike Icelandic man named Siggi! I could NOT believe my eyes, when I met him, so tall, so beautiful and blonde, with the deepest mysterious blue eyes and soft golden blonde hair slightly falling on top of his eyes. He had the most beautiful smile and dimples, and his accent was so sweet that it just melted my heart listening to him talk!

I asked Siggi, where are you from? He smiled and said you would NOT understand, lets say its Europe, I said well try me, and he smiled and said ICELAND! He was right, I had never met any one from Iceland and NO knowledge of his country!

That was my first love, after Siggi I was sold and began traveling to Iceland. I had accumulated a few very good Icelandic girl friends who were more than happy to invite me to Iceland, and there I discovered the land of the most beautiful men in the world! May I say the most beautiful people in the world! So pure, so kind and hospital to me, and my dark exotic look was a man magnet!

I am proud to say that some of the biggest loves of my life were the most beautiful Icelandic Viking men. I have been traveling to Iceland for the past 16 years, and I am amazed that till this day, some of the Icelandic men that I see out or meet, melt my heart with their Viking looks and gorgeous accent and language!

May I say I finally met Dolph Lundgren in Los Angeles and had a small weekend fling with him, he had NO idea that he had started a raging fire inside of me for the Viking men, but may I say after meeting him, I said to myself, that was nice but Icelandic men are much better!

I even traveled to Sweden, Denmark and Norway to search for the Viking of my life, but I always found myself returning to Iceland, after all the Viking men in Iceland were always the best looking, the nicest and the most sexual!

Yes Iceland I will be back and I hope to meet a gorgeous tall blonde blue eyed Viking who will just yank me away and hides me some where in his home allowing me to become a faithful member of the Viking wives book club! I can share my stories with these ladies proudly and tell them, that I too found my way to Iceland because of these beautiful Viking men!

Now my best friend is Icelandic and together we go on the prowl for the best Icelandic Viking in Reykjavik!

Does that qualify me for the Viking wives book club?

Thanks for an awesome article, I am jealous of those ladies who had the guts to live in Iceland, for now I will fly back and forth and admire these gorgeous Vikings in their natural land and dream of owing one of my own in my own land.

Nadia Heshmati, Melbourne Beach, FL and Los Angeles, CA, USA



but according to this


Dolph Lundgren and Stephanie Adams


Who's Dated Who feature on Dolph Lundgren and Stephanie Adams including pictures, news, gossip, anniversaries, possible engagements, weddings, babies, photos...
    Commenced Dating 1991



Couple Comparison


Dolph Lundgren
Stephanie Adams
Age 50 38
Height 6' 4" (193 cm) 5' 9" (175 cm)
Eye Color Blue Brown - Dark
Hair Color Blonde Brown - Dark
Star Sign Scorpio Leo
Nationality Sweden United States
Religion Roman Catholic Roman Catholic
Occupation Actor Author


Stephanie Adams is a Leo, born July 24, 1970. Adams was born in New Jersey and raised in New York City. Adams is an exotic mix of Black, White and American Indian. According to her Playboy pictorial, Adams is the direct descendant of U.S. presidents John Adams and John Quincy Adams and her family owns over 4000 acres of land in various parts of the United States of America.( Play Boy)

ohh no he is a race traitor. why when there are Beautiful Aryan woman.


He has changed

  • Dolph Lundgren
  • Dolph Lundgren
  • Dolph Lundgren




Dolph Lundgren Dating



Who is Dolph Lundgren dating?

Click on the photos to find out Who's Dated Who...

No comments: